We’re back and bringing all the energy we can muster! Is Star Wars really lasting the Jedi? What will we call them now?
- Brandon regales us with tales from Tamriel in Elder Scrolls, Rem bores us with Archeology tales from World of Warcraft.
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 gets a PERFECT SCREEN TEST!
- Josh Gad finally quits harassing Daisy Ridley for information about Star Wars. He gets his friends to do it, instead (including Chris Pratt and J. J. Abrams)!
- Rick and Morty Trailer for season 3 “rolls” out for our viewing pleasure.
- Nintendo’s Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will have a higher-than-usual rating due to ditching the milk and bringing the booze.
- Netflix’s next animated series (along with Frederator, who owns the title) reboots the Castlevania franchise by bringing Warren Ellis on to write the first season.
- Kong: Skull Island to feature other Toho monster properties in some way as indicated by the credit roll which appeared online.
- The Batman loses Affleck as director, but (as of this writing) Matt Reeves has officially signed on to direct the project…for now (insert sinister voicover).
- Will DC and Warner Brothers ever be able to catch up to the juggernaut that is Marvel?! Do they stand a snowball’s chance in Hell?! Oh, bt dubs, David F. Sandberg of Lights Out is in talks to be the director of Shazam, with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson set to play Black Adam over Captain Marvel/Shazam.
- The Han Solo solo solo movie solo appears to have begun production with a shiny new cast photo!
There’s some Big Trouble in Little China!
Interested in writing geek-centric articles? Got a fever to let your inner writer out? Email us with an article to be published for thousands of readers to see! firstname.lastname@example.org
SMASH ALL THOSE LIKES AND SHARES AND SUBSCRIBES FOREVER!
They help us stay alive one more day! Literally, there are larger ogres over us. They’re ruthless and terrifying. We cry tears of blood!
CALL or TEXT us so we can play/read your question on air @ 978 DU-OGRES (978-386-4737)!!