Brandon recounts his experiences with the game Prey as we wind way back after two successful interviews with some very interesting people! We drop a little Hearthstone talk and then move into more pressing matters, like whether the Oculus Rift and its copycat systems will ever be free of the lawsuit hammer of ZeniMax.
Soon after some riveting discussion about how unsuccessful we are (don’t worry, it’s kinda funny. In a sad “I pity you” way), we bust out some news stories including:
- The return of Arrested Development
- Tom Hardy as Venom
- Tom Holland as Nathan Drake
- Good Omens (Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett) being adapted for television
- Svalbard Global Seed vault leaking
And to wrap it up, Brandon recounts his drug-addled theories on what “shocking truth” the Star Wars: The Last Jedi Japanese teaser leaflet is referring to!
- a humorous, frequently bawdy, verse of three long and two short lines rhyming aabba, popularized by Edward Lear.
Interested in writing geek-centric articles? Got a fever to let your inner writer out? Email us with an article to be published for thousands of readers to see! firstname.lastname@example.org
SMASH ALL THOSE LIKES AND SHARES AND SUBSCRIBES FOREVER!
They help us stay alive one more day! Literally, there are larger ogres over us. They’re ruthless and terrifying. We cry tears of blood!
CALL or TEXT us so we can play/read your question on air @ 978 DU-OGRES (978-386-4737)!!
Buy Prey Now!
Latest posts by Dueling Ogres (see all)
- Episode 120: Make No Bones About It - July 21, 2017
- Episode 119: Viscount Me In, an Interview with Terry W Ervin II - July 13, 2017
- Episode 118: The Sluice of the Internet - July 8, 2017