Boy, you’d think they’re getting lazy at the end of the year! We start off with a little Christmas cheer talking about our upcoming holiday plans, and piddle about with a little politics (no worries, I’m sure it’s almost listenable).
Then we launch into a few stories while a yule log crackles quietly in the background. How romantic!
Topics this week:
- Star Wars, Rogue One (duh)
- Bladerunner with Ryan Gosling
- Saw Gerrera
- Box Office Leaders
- NASA unofficially calling planets Star Wars planet names
- CD Project Red
- Cyber Punk 2077
- Seamless Multiplayer
- Radiant AI
- Oblivion’s NPC bugs
- Danish Government grants for video games?
- The Witcher
- Alien Signals from Space
- Mary Poppins Returns
- Dick Van Dyke
- Willy Wonka Prequel
- Tim Burton
Baby, it’s cold outside!
SMASH ALL THOSE LIKE AND SHARES FOREVER! They help us stay alive one more day!
CALL us so we can play your question on air @ (978) DUOGRES ((978) 386-4737)!!
Latest posts by Dueling Ogres (see all)
- Episode 120: Make No Bones About It - July 21, 2017
- Episode 119: Viscount Me In, an Interview with Terry W Ervin II - July 13, 2017
- Episode 118: The Sluice of the Internet - July 8, 2017